photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

9/01/2009

Kansas Family Reunion 2009




Summer has been going great, Skyler and I have been enjoying the wonderful Rexburg weather that we actually get these few short months of the year. We took a trip back home to Kansas for a week or two for the Steel family reunion, and had so much fun spending time with the family. We just celebrated our one year anniversary, and what a wonderful year it has been. Skyler is getting ready to start school this coming week, and I am off track for the fall so I will just be working. Life is going great for us right now and we can't wait (or at least I can't wait) for the next few months to fly on by so we can enjoy our new year surprise!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!