12/02/2009
Pheasant Thanksgiving 2009
For Thanksgiving we headed back to Kansas. We had tons of fun spending time with the family, and the boys had lots of fun on their everyday hunt for birds! The weather was so nice, a perfect break before we came home to freeze for the rest of the winter. The day we got back I got all the christmas decorations up, and we set up the tree for family night. What do ya think? Looks pretty all lit up, I keep it lit up as long as I can, morning and night. We can't wait for christmas, and we really can't wait for the new year! We hope your Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful and we wish you all a Merry Christmas, it'll be here before we know it!







Your house always looks SO dang cute. I love the tree! I'm so sad I won't see you before you have mini Skyler...I want to squeeze his little cheeks already just thinking about him and we still have a month! AAHHHH. Please tell me Shane has that beard for the play! I can't believe he leaves the house looking like that! haha. I miss you so much! We need to get together and do baby crafts! Love ya- Beebs
ReplyDelete