8/30/2010
Steel Family Reunion 2010
Steel Family reunion part2 two!
Last week, the whole family was able to make it back home to Kansas for a family reunion. We have so much fun when all of us get together, and now that the family is actually starting to grow in numbers it’s fun to see everyone’s little family.
The super fun Uncles!
Bree and Preston
Always having fun with Grandpa and Grandma!
Go green team! First to arrive at wagonbed springs.
Just like last year we had our own amazing race. We were split into three teams, and battled it out for the week! Just like the TV show, we got our clue and then were on the move. (Just for fun here’s a clue that we were given)…Load up your wagons and head down South. We hope you have a spring in your step. From this clue we raced out of town to Wagon Bed Springs a monument that marked part of the pioneer's trail.
Spending time with grandpa
The girls had a little spare time!
Lane winning over the children’s hearts
The Outstanding Orange team!
(more like out of hand orange team)
The Groovy green team!
The bionic blue team
The superior steel family and their baby…the Rhino

Minute to win it FUN!
We did fun little things like this all week, and even spent a day battling at the lake. We also played Minute to Win It, and had a blast watching everyone try to complete their challenges. I guess knowone really won at the end of the week because we never tallied up the scores. I think Mom and Dad did that one on purpose! I’m sure the green team won anyway! A few of the kids flew out of Kansas City, so to top off the week we all headed to KC and spent our last day together at Worlds of Fun in the rain. We had such a fun week together it’s hard to leave, but we must get back to our wonderful school life, so back to Idaho for us. But first, one last stop in Iowa at Skyler’s parent’s.








That's so cute. I'm going to steal some of your pictures! I think Orange team really won...AND what do you mean by outrageous orange anyway??? (: love ya
ReplyDeletehaha not outrageous out of hand! I would only say that about orange team because I love them so much!
ReplyDelete