photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/05/2011

Happy Happy Birthday!



It was a Happy Birthday indeed!

Skyler decided to stay home from school (Skyler missing school…he must really love me) and take me to breakfast at the Flap Jack Shack, a place I have wanted to try for a while now, and it was delicious. He even helped me finish up my homework, how sweet is that!

Skyler got me this awesome jewelry organizer (don’t worry Mike I still use that jewelry box you made me I just have to much it won’t fit) and best of all I had a necklace that had been broken for who knows how long now and Skyler found it (which is incredible in itself cause I didn’t even know where it was) and fixed it for me, so sweet. (The adorable oven mitt was also part of a gift from Dena, my mother-in-law, lots of AWESOME baking stuff, like a heart shaped spring-form pan...how cute is that!)

Thanks to Brittany and Caitlin I now own the two cutest watches ever! MY two favorite things, pink & zebra...LOVE THEM, thanks a ton!


Later that evening we had a little party over at Shane and Sadie’s. Skyler made me a delicious cake, and it was super cute too.


My brothers got me...


.....Pause for effect.....



Despicable Me! So we finished up the night lounging and watching the movie. Thanks to my wonderful husband and awesome family and friends I had a very special birthday!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. OH yeah that looks like an awesome birthday! LOVE the other watch, seriously love it! That Jewelry holder is SO awesome, did Skyler pick it out himself??? Good Job! Glad your birthday was so fun, sad I wasn't there to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!