2/24/2011
He Likes To Move It Move It!
Preston is our little dancing king! Ever sense he could move his body he has been moving to the beat. Now for anyone who knows me probably knows that I LOVE DANCE and have since I was tiny. Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Clogging, you name it as long as my body is moving! If you put a hidden camera in my house and watched me all day you would probably think I was crazy, just like Preston, I move to every beat and dance around the house even when there is no music. So not knowing it, I guess I taught Preston that every time you hear music you MOVE…and he does! Even before he could walk he picked up on the head bang. His new favorite song to dance to is the end songs on Despicable Me, I don’t know what it is but it really gets him moving. We love our little dancing king and he cracks us up every time he moves, never fails!







We loved the dancing king! My favorite is the body bend and then when you laughed at him his wasn't quite sure what to do but let out a fake laugh. So funny! Kade said, "I wanna tell Brookie I love it." Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya, Britt (:
ReplyDeleteThat is stinkin cute! He sure does love to move. :)
ReplyDelete