photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

3/17/2011

Happy St. Patties Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We hope you are all wearing green, we sure are over here! Pinch Proof Preston is back.
My latest D.I. find, it actually wasn't that bad in the first place but It didn't match anything. And yes it is a shelf but I am fresh out of good wall space (imagine that) so for now it's a nice little display for the holidays, fine by me! (I know your eyeing my orange counter tops, you know you love them. they actually matched pretty well during my fall display!haha)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! Stop making such cute things! It makes me want to craft & I really shouldn't. I'm over here getting rid of most everything I own and boxing the rest (: Too bad you don't live close you could take it all & make it beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is incredible! I wish I lived in Idaho so we could do crafts together. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!