photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

4/07/2011

Just Playin' Around!

Spring is on its way, regardless of the fact it did snow today! Besides the few snowy days we get at random, there have been some very nice days.

We have a playground right in the backyard so it’s pretty convenient and Preston LOVES the slide, so it’s nice to be able to take him out to run around whenever he wants. Every time we have to come inside it makes Prest so sad.

Last week uncle Jake came over for a play date with Preston. They had so much fun outside on the playground Preston can’t wait for Jake to take him out to play again soon.


This week was finals week, which means no more school for Brooke…...never again! Now that I am done I get more time to play with Preston. To celebrate we build a fort and had lots of fun chasing each other around. I love playing with Preston and am so glad I’ll be spending more time with him and not my textbooks!






Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Blanket forts are the BEST!!!!! I bet Preston just loved snuggling up in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is so cute. The picture of him sliding down the slide is so cute...looks like he's having fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!