5/18/2011
Meet Kyle, Preston's new friend.

Cute?
In a creepy sort of way... yes!
He is named after the dog from Despicable Me

This is Kyle
Cute, in a creepy sort of way, right?

I have seen these knitted monsters that I think are so adorable, I sadly enough do not know how to knit, I had the thought that I should learn for about 2 min. Then I realized it looked way to hard to conquer (Props to anyone who knits, I Think your awesome). I had to come up with some other way for Preston to have a cute little monster of his own, so I sewed him! Not as cute I know I know, but we still love him.







I love Kyle! He's adorable. I also like the new Romriell look, Preston was meant to be a super hero & you look like a dental hygienist with floss & one of those mirror things (: Haha. You're cute.
ReplyDelete