photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

6/18/2011

I Love Dad



Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful Dad in the world, Thanks for being my best bud! Love Preston



Our attempt at a few Father's Day pictures... clearly it wasn't that great of an attempt, maybe next year!



A few treats for such a sweet dad!


Cards for grandpa's Father's Day!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I LOVE that last one. Classic. Also, that's such a cute idea with the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to shot to the world how great of an uncle I am so I wont! But I will tell you you're the most creative person in the world! well done brooke! teach the rest of the world would you.

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!