8/29/2011
The Best 3 Years

3 Years ago today I married my best friend, my favorite person, the love of my life, the sweetest peach of them all!

Just seeing his smile makes my day. . .everyday!

Thank you for every little thing you do that makes me feel like I'm living in a fairy-tale!
* * * * *

For our anniversary this year we decided to celebrate on the Saturday before since Skyler would be at school all day on our anniversary. Skyler cooked us a delicious meal and I surprised him with goodies and a movie on our very romantic deck...well as romantic as I could make it look! Of course Preston helped me decorate and had to make sure all of the treats were OK for dad to eat.

My gift to Skyler was really a gift for both of us, and I guess the gift was more of an idea because all he really got was this bag! haha
*Date in a bag*
Each of us takes turns filling the bag with things for a date, then when we decide it's time for us to have a date we just grab the bag and it's full and ready for us. Will see how it go's, it will be fun to see what kind of dates we can come up with (without spending money, since we have none!)








Happy Anniversary! The "date in a bag" is such a fun idea. :)
ReplyDelete