9/14/2011
Preston
Preston is almost 20 months old, I can't believe we will have a 2 year old pretty soon.
Preston you are growing up to fast. I love every second I get to spend with you, and I am so glad you are home all day with me to keep me company. I can't imagine my life without my sweet little boy, I just can't get enough of you, I want to remember you this little forever that's why I take so many picture ;)
You insisted that I put a swim diaper on OVER your clothes.
We very seldom find you without a ball in your hands, just like your uncles!
Hmm...couldn't decide weather you wanted to lay outside or inside the house.
Helping mom bring the groceries up the stairs, you always want to help carry a bag.
You love getting ready with mom in the morning.
After helping decorate the deck for mom and dad's anniversary, you think the deck needs to be decorated every time we go outside.
One morning you went to get out of bed but halfway out you decided you were to tired still...so you stop and slept for a few more minutes hanging off the bed!
A few of your favorite foods, bananas and most recently...hot dogs, you are your mother's child! What can I say, hot dogs are delicious.
You love to help mom in the kitchen, and you love to sneak bites, even when the ingredients aren't that sweet!
Preston, I love you more than words can say! Love, Mom








Our sweet little Presto! Kade, Bree and I miss you so much! Wish you were here to play or I really wish we lived closer so we could have some serious play time! You are so adorable and your mommy takes the best pictures ever. You're one lucky little man to have a mom like her! We love you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Brooke! I can't believe he's almost 2!
ReplyDelete