10/13/2011
Time to Get Festive
Things are getting mighty festive around here, with Halloween just around the corner we are getting so excited for the holiday season. And you know what that means....I get to decorate, and there's nothing I love more than decorating.
(When you have a $0 budget to decorate with...you rearrange what you have, and you come up with lots of paper crafts!)
***
Preston got some super cute halloween Pajamas from Grandma Dena a few weeks ago, so that definitely helped get us in the spirit. He walks up to everyone and points to the bats, like...check out what's on my jamas, sweet huh?
***
To get Preston excited about Halloween we make new friends...Meet Skully!
We made Skully yesterday & I think he is really doing a great job of getting Preston ready for Halloween....OK not really but he's cute!
Sometimes Preston breaks Skully's heart and leaves him laying on the floor.
But most of the time Skully just lounges around under the tree admiring the beautiful fall colors. He's been such a great addition to the family, and now the fridge is nicely decorated.
But now that Skully is 2 days old we had to make new friends.
Spiders...yuck, good thing there furry and cute!







Love Skully! So cute! How did you make him? And I love the Halloween subway art in that frame in your first picture. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandi, I cut Skully out on my Cricut! (downloaded the template offline).
ReplyDeleteCute! I'm in love with the pumpkin pillow on your couch. And Skully is pretty dang cute :)
ReplyDelete