11/02/2011
Halloween Goodies
I wanted to make a yummy treat for Halloween this year and I have been seeing tons of cute cupcakes, so I decided to give it a try. I must confess...I've never decorated cupcakes before. I'm sure I've made them and slopped some frosting on top (I actually don't even remember doing that), but I know I've never tried to decorate them cute.
To get into the Halloween spirit I went with monster cupcakes. They tasted good and looked OK, so I was happy. When we lived in Rexburg my sister-in-law Chelsea made us lots of yummy treats, and her cupcakes were always filled with something delicious.
So I had to give the filling a try too. It was good, but not great...One day Chelsea will have to teach me her ways. Oh how I miss all of her tasty treats.
Leave it to me to have a photo-shoot with my mediocre cupcakes!!
And since we already had a Halloween dinner with Skyler's family, I wasn't even going to try to top that. Instead of going all out on the food I just decorated a little.
* * *
Strung a creeping spiderweb at the table and hung 3 balloons...haha nothing fancy.
And guacamole Frank joined us at the table to make us feel like it was Halloween!







STOP being so CUTE and creative!!! I LOVE all of it and it makes me sad I'm not being very creative at the moment....or most moments really. I love all your past posts. I had to catch up and I love all of it. I love your family picture too! Really, I just LOVE YOU guys so much!!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look freakin adorable! It's been awhile since I've made any cute cupcakes. You've inspired me. I need to make some super cute cupcakes; I miss that! :)
ReplyDelete