photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

11/29/2011

Thanksgiving With The Romriell's

For Thanksgiving this year we headed over to Skyler's parents for a few days. It was so nice to spend a little time with family and not have to worry about school. It was actually my first Thanksgiving spent with Skyler's parents and Skyler's brother Dallen, who got home from his mission a month ago. Skyler and Dallen played lots of chess(Skyler's favorite) and the ultimate game of the week.... Axis and Allies, that takes two full days to finish. I Was just glad Dallen was home to play with Skyler this time, last time we played that game I only lasted the first day.

I made these little turkey's to sit at everyones plate(filled with reese's pieces) not remembering that Prest doesn't eat peanut butter...Oops. Poor little guys tried to grab hold of everyones turkey any chance he got, next time I better fill them with M&M's.

We played lots of other fun games and ate lots of good food! Dena let everyone put in a request for there favorite pie, so there ended up being 5 pies. I kept saying I was going to take a picture of everyone holding there pie but...we ate them up before I did. They were delicious as always, we had Cherry(Skyler's) Apple (Mine) Pecan (Dallen) Chocolate Peanut Butter (Farrell) Chocolate Cream (...Dallen) and Banana Cream (Dena & Preston).

Yes that is Chief on the counter, he traveled with us this year. We couldn't spend Thanksgiving without him. He played a pretty big roll this year, reminding us to always be thankful for everything we are blessed with.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!