photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

11/13/2011

Weekly Happenings

Here are a few very random things that happened recently that I wanted to remember.

This poor little boy had Croup last week, so he pretty must slept his life away. As if he nightly sleeping pattern isn't bad enough, his nasty cough kept him awake all night long, so we had a few sleep overs on the couch. It was awful but he is finally getting better!

Preston has been very thankful the last few days. I'll find him standing on the table next to chief, scribbling on a thankful card and trying to smash it into the little hole on the top. Today we helped him put thankful cards in for balls, & juice...so now he touches Chief and says balls & juice.

This week we are thankful for food, especially bread like these swirly breadsticks. I'm not that great of a cook and these actually tasted delicious...must have been a great recipe, which I found here. ! Preston loved them, mostly because he got to gnaw them off a stick, but hey, whatever gets food down this boy.

(via Brownie Peanut Butter Cups | Bake or Break)
We also had Chocolate Peanut butter brownies. And we self diagnosed Preston with a peanut butter allergy. Every time I give him peanut butter and he immediately gets hives I just say to myself....it was a fluke, there's now way he is really allergic to peanut butter. Well it keeps happening, so I guess I should stop feeding him peanut butter for a while. (Jessica...it's a good thing he isn't your kid)

So sometimes I accidentally smash my fingers or my ears in my straightener, please tell me some of you do that too. Well this time I managed to smash my face in it, not sure how it happened but this showed up a few hours later. Now I have sweet burn marks where the two hot plates came together and cooked my face...no hiding this one.

Prest was just cracking us up tonight so I had to add this picture in. Lounging at the dinner table(half naked) haha, my brothers couldn't even get away with no shirts at the dinner table, Grandpa would not approve....well I bet he actually wouldn't care, he loves his grandkids so much!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. haha i do the same with my straightener, so don't worry! I straightened my ear one time.. that one hurt! Your stories about preston just crack me up! I wouldn't believe my kid would have an allergy either! At least you noticed the pattern! ps. your bread sticks look AMAZING! you should post the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Preston! he will miss so much of the
    Peanut buttery goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, how in the world did you get your face in your straightener? HAHA I'm trying to picture it and I can't figure it out. By the way, Preston is adorable, your crafts are so dang cute, and your food looks dilicious. Oh and there's a girl in my ward that looks like you. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!