12/11/2011
I was watching some old videos of Preston and realized how adorable they are and SO so fun to look back on(even funner then pictures), so I figured it was time for another movie update. Prepare yourselves...it's been a while so there are lots!! And for anyone who is not me....haha you will probably think these movies are rather LONG and boring, so you don't have to go through them all, but if your a grandparent or an extra fun loving aunt or uncle you might enjoy them too! I also have to say once again these videos are of Preston dancing and playing with his horse, I just can't get enough.
Preston is what we call....A Slave To The Beat. When there's music playing Preston is moving... you can count on that, It's like he has no control he just has to move! And I'm also putting a disclaimer on some of the music....we were listening to the radio and that's what came on, so NO...Preston does not normally listen to intense music.
Next up we have the horse...yes, yes, you have seen many horse videos, he LOVES his horse. There really is no words to describe the bond between Preston and his Horse...haha they go everywhere and do everything together. Sometimes he's not to kind to horse, but horse takes it...and always loves him back. (HORSE....has no name, we're waiting until Preston can name him, but sometimes we call him Blackey, Midnight, Secretariat, but mostly just Horsey).
Preston TALKS....although he only knows a few words, so I guess Preston.... JABBERS. (He did come up to me this week and say...I need more cheese!!). He's just goes on and on all day long. He also likes to talk on the phone with himself, as soon as there is actually someone on the line he won't talk back. And it doesn't even have to be a phone that he's talking into, a piece of paper does the job just fine!
Last but not least, Preston recently learned how to play Big Booty. He thinks it's a pretty amusing game, and were pretty amused by Prest wiggling his little hands in the air, it's adorable! The last of the video is kind of random but in the same trip Preston became rather fond of uncle Dallen, he is sometimes a little rough with uncle Dallen but...uncle Dallen takes it, what a nice guy!







He is so cute! I loved watching these videos! He reminds me a lot of Dylan, I think Preston is only a couple months older than Dylan so they have a lot in common. I especially loved watching him dance, Dylan loves to dance too :)
ReplyDelete