12/22/2011
Hot Chocolate Party
Before we left for Christmas we thought it would be fun to get together with some friends for a hot chocolate party!
We made a few yummy treats like these marshmallows with straws in them, yummy? yes! But the straw part must have been to little cause you couldn't drink through them like I was hoping.
Preston was in heaven with all the marshmallows, he kept walking around asking, "More marsh please".
And if your wondering why we used the "You are special today" plate, well because it was red...and Skyler's birthday was the next day!!
The hot chocolate recipe I found online, it was good but way to rich for me.
Chocolate dipped oreos... as if oreos could get any more sugary.
These napkins we got when we got married, I always thought they were to pretty to use unless I was going to have a party so years later I pulled them out and used them finally.
Fun little get together, but way to much sugar for one night.








0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!