photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

1/04/2012

Christmas With The Romriells

This year we headed to Skyler's parents for Christmas, and what a fun time we had! It's so nice to get away for a while and enjoy a little time with family.

Growing up I don't remember there ever being presents under the tree before Christmas (Maybe because there were always kids around trying to unwrap them, or probably because there was just so many kids, the presents kind of take over the room). It's fun to see how different families do different things. Pretty much all the presents were under the tree before Christmas, so we got to admire the beautifully wrapped packages with perfect bows and ribbons thanks to Dena!

 The traditional opening of the pajamas that we all love so much!





 The magical sight on Christmas morning.
 Presty's gift pile. The tent kind of took over the room, but he sure did like it. I had my sisters family for Christmas this year(have to be homemade gifts) so I made two little tents for her kids and decided Preston would probably enjoy one for himself.
(I've lost count of how many times he's slept in the tent at night, for some reason he likes it more than his soft bed.)

 

We waited until after church to open gifts but by the time we got home Preston was ready for a nap, so he tested out his new tent while the rest of us opened our gifts.

The only other gift besides the tent that Skyler and I got for Prest was a basketball hoop. We all know he loves balls so of course he LOVED the basketball hoop.
(For a minute I felt bad we only got him 2 things, But when I saw how happy he was with just the one gift it made me remember that the gifts really don't matter, this sweet little boy was in heaven with just the ball that came with the hoop.) 

Preston opening a present from Grandpa and Grandma Steel. Such a bummer that they have to secure toys in a box so know body can get them out. But Preston patiently and very excitedly waited as we broke the chains to free his toy.

 


 
Skyler got Dr. Drill and Fill from my parent's (With a real working drill), so he's been practicing his filling skills. Preston loves it and asks to play with it everyday, I guess you could say Prest is practicing extractions...he sure likes to rip the teeth out and drill them to death! 


Merry Christmas from the Romriell's!
P.s.(I've been asked a lot lately.... No I did not darken my hair, it just decided to go dark on me for some very odd reason :(

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love the tent. So fun and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!