1/08/2012
Like Father Like Son
For Christmas Skyler got Dr. Drill & Fill from my parents, pretty clever gift, right? Well Jake(my brother) says to my mom, you'll never guess what I got Skyler for Christmas, it is the coolest thing ever....laughing my mom says, "I beat I know exactly what you got Skyler for Christmas cause I got him the same thing." Haha guess we know my family all has the same kind of humor. Skyler has actually played with it a couple times and Preston thinks it the coolest toy since balls. He thinks it pretty sweet to drill holes in the teeth. I'm not sure that you can tell in the pictures but you actually make the tongue too...that's another one of his favorite parts. Preston got a pair of Hawkeye scrubs from his grandparents for Christmas to match his Daddies, we think it's pretty cute to see little mini me walking around in his scrubs drilling away at teeth!
On a side note, Skyler started back to school at the beginning of this week. It was so nice having him home and all to ourselves for a while. When Preston woke up on Tuesday he asked where Dad was, I told him Dad went to school & he would be home later, he then looked really confused and said, NO NO NO and threw himself on the ground. Apparently Preston was getting used to having dad home too. But were getting back into the routine of things, he's a little more accepting of the fact that Dad is at school, and very thrilled when he hears the door open in the evening!








0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!