photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

5/22/2012

Cut It Up

This little man was blessed with some sweet thick hair...like his mother! Cutting it is quite the task, so I wait as long as I can, and then I end up cutting off enough hair to make a wig...seriously!!haha 


I'm slow so it takes me forever, but how adorable is he when it's all done!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that he will sit still that long! And wow....this is why I should never have boys, because I do not have the mad skills that you do! I could NEVER cut hair like that. How did you learn to cut hair like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he doesn't sit very still, but at least he stays in the chair!haha My mom went to beauty school...so she taught us girls how to do boys hair. Saves TONS of money when you have lots of boys around the house.

      Delete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!