photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

5/01/2012

Preston Photo Update

I finally got some pictures off my phone so here is a large and very random photo update of Preston.



 Preston thinks it's the coolest thing ever when he gets to ride in the car with Grandma's dog Deuce! And I think that he is the coolest thing ever when he wears his sweet shades in the car!!haha

A few weeks ago I was taking the trash out and found this sweet new ride lying there...so I rescued it. Needs a new tire but besides that it's good to go, & Prest LOVES going on little rides on his bike! 


 Our very good friend, Carol, took Preston and me out for the day and spoiled us. Preston's favorite part was the Children's museum....mine was JoAnn's fabric!



 


Free day at the carousel, Preston sat patiently waiting for them to start it...and then decided they were taking too long, so he got off. haha bummer!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!