6/22/2012
Why Hello There D2
Skyler is officially DONE with his first year of Dental School! It surprisingly seemed to go pretty fast, for me at least!!haha Skyler has been working very hard and is so excited to be home for the next two months. He got home from school today and laid down on the couch and said....I don't have an assignment or a test to worry about, I'm laying here doing nothing and I don't feel guilty at all. We are so glad that he gets a little break from school, and even happier that we get to be enjoying him for so long.
{p.s. First years they call D1's, second year D2's, and so on...just to explain the title a little}
Yes, I realize my cake is a poor excuse for a toothbrush, but I tried. I already made him a tooth for his birthday so I had to come up with the next easiest thing. Haha...now I'll have to come up with something for next years cake.
Congratulations Skyler, your doing it...only 3 years to go!
P.S. Happy 200th post on our blog, what a great post to celebrate with!








Congrats skyler!!! I can't wait to celebrate in person!
ReplyDeleteThat is one sweet cake! Haha, MINE would be a poor excuse of a cake if I ever tried to make one. Way to go Skyler!
ReplyDeleteDid you make 3 different cakes to make this? Super creative!
ReplyDelete