photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

8/14/2012

Brotherly Love

I know I've mentioned this before but...Preston LOVES Wes so much!
 And he especially loved Wes's pants this particular day, he kept saying, "Wes's Monkey bum".

 He thinks he needs to be with Wes all the time. For instance...Wes was asleep in his cradle last, while I was brushing my teeth I heard a big crash, so I ran into the room to find Preston looking very scared and Wes laying in his cradle that was now knocked over on it's side laying on the ground. Preston thought he needed to see Wes, and apparently he was going to all lengths to do it. Thankfully Wes was fine and acted like nothing even happened. Preston was very sad after he spend a few minutes in his room, and then came up to us and kept saying, "don't touch Wes's bed, don't hurt Wes". We hope he learned his lesson so that will never happen again.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!