photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

8/14/2012

Hit The Jackpot...Kind Of

 On Sunday at church Preston started having some major issues breathing, not really sure why or what caused it but it was a little crazy. On top of that he has a terrible cough, so we figured we would take him to the Doctor the next day. It seems like everytime I take Preston to the Doctor for something they just tell me to wait it out and I come home with NOTHING. So this time we sent Skyler to the Doc with Preston and check out the loot he came home with, apparently I need to speak up more(I think it helped that he saw a diff. Doc too) 
EpiPen for a Peanut Butter allergy, Inhaler for asthma, cough medicine, and allergy medicine. I think Preston is set for a while...poor little guy.  
Not sure where all these sick genes are coming from Preston...Just know there not from your mother!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!