photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

9/27/2012

Sick Day

Preston has had a fever the past two days of 102(with no other symptoms) So he has been doing a lot of lounging on the couch. And he never seemed to have enough blankets on him, he kept telling me, "I'm too cold, more blankets please". Such a miserable feeling, poor little guy. 

Sick boy= quarantine Wesley
For now he's doing good, I hope we shielded him enough from the bug.
(no, I don't really think my blanket shield did anything...except made for a funny picture!)

And hers the video we sent to Skyler. Pretty much Preston is just telling him he misses him and to come home so they can play cars!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!