10/13/2012
I'm sure you have all noticed this little gem...in just about every picture lately.
Preston is rather obsessed in love with the ipod.
When Lane left on his mission he so sweetly gave us his beloved ipod. We have been taking really good care of it.
Until....
I looked over at it sitting on the edge of the tub the other day with a few drops of water on the screen. I'm not even exactly sure what happened to it, but apparently Prest thought is needed at bath or a sprinkle...I don't even know.
I quickly picked it up and saw that it was still on but the screen was really dark, all I could make out was a warning symbol flashing across the screen:( So I turned it off and waited a LONG time. We even put it in a bag of rice overnight, cause we heard that removes the moisture....
We plugged it in the next day and
...NOTHING.
Ever since then this boy has been going through withdrawals. He brings me the ipod multiple times a day and tells me we need to plug it in. After I sadly remind him that he successfully broke it, he gives me this sad sad face and sits there with such disappointment.
Every time he gives me this reaction like...WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, HOW COULD IT REALLY BE DEAD?
And let's me honest, I'm kind of in denial about the whole thing too, seriously....every time I walk past the ipod I try to turn it on, just in case it MAYBE decides it wants to work.
Yesterday Preston brought his little magnet drawing board to Skyler and said..
Look Dad, It's my ipad! haha he's desperate.
So I guess this little "ipad" will have to do for now:)
In conclusion:
NO...ipods do NOT like water.
End Of Story.










Oh my! That is a sad sad day! :( i'm sorry Preston! Send it to uncle shane & see what he can do...maybe with a little magic it can be fixed.
ReplyDelete