photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

10/08/2012

Sweet Tooth


On Saturday, Skyler was out of town volunteering at IMOM(Iowa Mission Of Mercy) A free Dental Clinic that is put on every year by his dental school. It was an awesome way for him to get lots of practice on his injections(lucky patients) and a great way to get a little service in, right? While he was gone, Kami(who's husband is also a dental student) and I got together and sculpted a couple of tooth cupcakes to give to our hard working husbands when they got home.  
 Skyler loved them, and had a fun time politely critiquing my work! There were clearly many errors...I mean, how did I miss the fact that my distal cusp was too pronounced!haha 

We had lots of fun making them, and once again...thought I was pretty silly with my tooth related treats!  
I saw these cupcakes here, and thought they were just too cute to pass up!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. These were so much fun to make!!! David was so impressed. AND, they were REALLY good too. He ate them both in one sitting! I will definitely do the fondant again too, because it turned out to be really yummy and easier to work with than I thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I'm seriously impressed. :) I need to try another new cupcake creation! Maybe I'll try these when I go visit Lyn...her hubby would appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!