10/18/2012
We Brush Our Teeth
Yes, I am about to make a post about a toothbrush
...(for the second time ever on this blog).
A couple of days ago we got a fancy new gift in the mail. Thank you dental school, but the real thank you goes to sonicare! I took one look at it and told Skyler,
"It's all fancy and space ship like".
Then Skyler pushed a button and it started GLOWING...WHAaat? Yep definitely a space ship!
OK ok, not a space ship, but a UV sanitizer. Pretty sweet right?
So then I thought to myself,
Self...could this toothbrush really be worth all $160.00 dollars? Let's find out.
I am happy to report that...my teeth are CLEAN! Yep, just clean.
But yes, it is a very nice toothbrush. Super quiet compared to our Oral-B, it may clean better than it too(I haven't completely confirmed this for myself yet), It looks way more sleek and fancy, and best of all, I know the head of my brush is clean when I put it in my mouth.
If I actually had money I might say it is worth every penny, but for now all I can say is...
I'm very grateful for free trail/test toothbrushes!
So here is Skyler's toothbrush line-up now.
He likes to call it, "The evolution of a dental student."
I found all of these toothbrushes in his overnight bag, funny huh? And I'll let you in on a little secret...
there was even one more, but he wouldn't let me put it in the picture, he said he only used it once so it doesn't count.
I know what your thinking and NO...Skyler doesn't really LOVE to brush his teeth that much, I think he just forgets to throw his old toothbrushes away.
And that's all I have to say about toothbrushes.









0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!