11/01/2012
Halloween Happenings
Last weekend we headed over to the in-laws for Dena's annual Halloween dinner!
(which I have no pictures of :( not because I forgot, trust me I thought about it mulitple times during dinner, but because I thought I would spare the 10 other people at the table...I know how much Skyler dislikes me camera and thought everyone else might hate it too.)
The morning of the Halloween dinner, Grandma Dena put on a little Halloween party for the grandkids
They loved it, and had lots of fun of course!
After the party we drove out to a corn maze...
Only to find a corn field that had been cut down the day before!haha bad timing I guess
So we played around and enjoyed a little tractor ride!
Monday night for family night we carved pumpkins. We asked Preston what he wanted on his and he of course said a car! So I marked it all off and Skyler carved away
Preston was very satisfied!
Right before we left I decided to wear the same colors as a lion tamer...not that anyone could tell,
More so I could say I tried!
Any time I don't get to dress up I miss it!
Halloween dinner was ghosts in the graveyard, simple and fun!
Then we bundled the boys in their costumes and headed out.
This was Preston's first Halloween Trick-Or-Treating. He wasn't to sure what he was supposed to do.
The first house we knocked on, the people opened the door, Preston said "Trick-or-Treat"
Then proceeded to walk into their house. He made it through the entryway before we caught him.
Haha Can we blame him...
It's not everyday we knock on someone's door, grab some candy and leave.
Wesley's chubby little lion paws sticking out
TOO CUTE!
"This is so fun!"
Preston was very polite and made sure he only took 1 piece of candy...even when people would tell him to take a handful.
So he came home with about 20 pieces!
And since Prest is allergic to peanut butter, 5 of those pieces were for Skyler and I...score!














OH MY GOSH. I don't know which outfit I like better, Preston as a Hawkeye Doctor, or as a lion. Both SOO cute!!!!!!!! And Wes is smiling up a storm!!
ReplyDeleteAwe...so fun! Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween! Love the lion costumes, super cute. You made them I'm sure?? You are so creative! Good job...and love the little lion paws hanging out of the baby seat.
ReplyDelete