photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

1/27/2013

The {Blog} Re-design

I’m sure we all agreed that this little blog of mine was due or should I say overdue for a little blog re-design (and we were missing one very important individual on our header…and that wouldn’t fly much longer).
But mainly because everyone loves a fresh adorable new look, am I right?

Out with the old...
In with the new!




So the very talented Audrey, over at “Miss Audrey Sue” did just that, gave our blog a fresh new look. Simple, classy and cute I {L.O.V.E} IT!!

 I love all of the little designs that make it so fun! New pictures, headers, titles, font's...ok, so pretty much the {whole} thing!

And you can check out a few new {fun} reads up at the top.

Check out Audrey's blog here. If you’re in need of a little re-design yourself, I highly suggest her work!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. thanks Brooke! i had fun putting it together!!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!