photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

1/14/2013

Wesley{6 Months}

Mr. Wes is 6 Months old and coming alive!
No joke, the DAY he was {6months} he started jabbering more, grabbing more...it's just seems like he shed off that last little bit of baby:(
But...he {is} still my baby and I keep pretending that he will be forever.
  • I don't like feeding him real food cause it means he's growing up.
  • I love that he is still sleeping in the cradle next to me, even though he is almost head to toe touching the ends.
  • I'm bummed out every time I have to up his size in diapers, and especially sad when I pulled out some 12-18 months clothes for him this week. 

On HAPPY a note(because WES really does make me so happy)
  • Wesley weighed in at 18 1/2lb(75%), 27"(75%), and his head at 16 1/2"(15%)
  • He has tried rice cereal, applesauce, carrots, & peas. All of which he liked, but still partial to milk
  • Went from sleeping through the nights since he was born to waking up once or twice to eat(then right back to sleep)...hopefully we get that fixed and back to normal.
  • Adores his big brother. If we can't make him happy...usually Preston can.
  • Got another hair cut...and these aren't trims people, they really are HAIR CUTS!
  • Still melts your heart every time he gives you one of his chubby little grins!
  • And because of his heart melting grin, he made lots of friends in the Steel home last month (see below pictures).
       

And in case you were wondering... because I know you are.
Below is a picture of {ME}. So now you all know where our sweet chubby Wesley got his looks from. 
                                                            He's a Momma's boy!


(Yes, his pants are unbuttoned. Know body(I repeat) KNOW BODY likes it when their pants are too tight! I was just helping the boy out.)


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Brooke! Wes and Aizy weigh the same! Haha she is a little taller but he will pass her up in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe how much he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!