2/14/2013
Wesley {7Months}
Valentine's Day marked 7months for our chubby little love bug.
* He is more in love with bath time, kicking and splashing like a little fish the whole time.
* Eating lots(if you can't tell) & loves to munch on those cereal puffs and yogurts drops.
*Started this squawking thing to get everyones attention. It was so funny the first few times he did it, now it's just LOUD!
*He is on the move...BACKWARDS. We find him in all sorts of places, but mainly up against walls and under tables, whatever stops him first.
* He thinks it's hilarious when Preston bugs him. Just when I think Prest is doing something mean to Wes, I hear Wes bust out in laughter...not sure if that's a good thing.
* He says DADDA! I'm not convinced he knows what he is saying, but it sure sounds like it.









Love your cute little guy. And love all the baby chub!
ReplyDelete