photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

3/30/2013

Wesley's Got A {real} Haircut

I finally decided to break down and give Wesley a haircut.

REASON #1: You can only take the comment...
How old is {she}, what's {her} name, cute little {sister}you have, so many times. It was time!

REASON #2: I loved that his hair was getting long and shaggy, but I promised myself I wasn't going to be one of the those moms who is obsessed with her child's long hair(that's probably not even that cute to other people).

He was actually incredibly cooperative which made me happy. It was very quick and easy.
And can I just say how incredibly handsome it made him look. I know as a mother you think your kid is (almost) always adorable. Well lets just say this moved Wesley way way up the cuteness ladder...and I didn't even know how much cuter he could get.

This did it, he is beyond adorable now! 
This was probably his 5th or 6th haircut. But this was his 1st {real} chop it all off haircut (like a good 3in off the top).
March 30th, 2013 - 8 1/2 months.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!