6/16/2013
A Day For {Our Sweet} Father's
A happy Fathers Day to a very special dad today.
These little boys of ours just adore their Dad! I {LOVE} to see the excitement on Preston's face
e.v.e.r.y s.i.n.g.l.e. d.a.y.
when he hears his Daddy unlocking the front door. He squeals with joy and runs in for a hug as fast as he can = true love. Preston and Wesley don't see as much of their Dad as they would probably hope, so they sure talk his ear off every moment they get with him.
Skyler is a champ!
A sweet Father who loves his little boys and makes sure they hear it from him every single day:)
Although Skyler isn't around during the days, we can ALWAYS count on him in the evenings! I love that he is around for bedtime...and Prest loves it too. Skyler makes up some pretty awesome bedtime stories, that seem to always do the trick;)
It's a sweet thing to see your little boys love their Dad so much!
A million thank you's to Skyler and the wonderful Dad he is to our sweet little guys. I feel in love with the man even more when he became such a wonderful father to our little boys!
Moving on to another Father...
The sweetest Father a girl could ask for. Makes you feel like a the most important person in the world every time you talk to him.
To my loving Dad that sends me sweet little texts every morning. Just a quick hello or a note to say I love you. Those tiny little things mean the most to me, I love them more than you will ever know. I wish you could see the glow on my face every time I see a text come in from you. It's just a simple reminder of the incredible and pure love you have for your children.
...And that right there is truly a loving father.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!