photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

6/04/2013

A {Mini} Family Date

When I'm home all day everyday with the boys and no car, I can only take so much of the park/walks around the block/watching the ducks at the pond before I need just a little interaction with the world....just a little tiny bit.
LOVE my boys to death and LOVE that I get to stay home with them. But it's always fun to get out and see the town every once in a while. Walk around somewhere you don't get to be everyday...am I right?
The last Friday of each month is family free night at the mall (we hardly ever go) so we thought we would take advantage and head over and let Preston ride the carousel. We ran into Target to grab us some mini individual ice creams before we left. Enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the drive home. Then sat down and watched a movie...
Yep...That was the extent of our date night!
My tiny little bit of interaction with the world, and my sweet little family:)
{SIMPLE & SO FUN}




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!