6/20/2013
Wesley {11Months}
Here we go again with our monthly update. They seem to be sneaking up on me faster and faster.
Mr. Wesley Glen is growing up.
The big # 1 is only a few short weeks away. And I say this every time but seriously, can you even believe that?
11 Months
- Weight: 21lbs (45%) I know, not as big as you thought huh? I was very shocked (and the Doc). She thought he maybe was squirming around to much to get an accurate number...who knows?
- Height: 71cm/ 28" (10%) Another shocker. We're not short people (not tall either) Hopefully he goes through a little growth spurt.
- Head: 44cm/ 17 1/4" (5%)...tiny little head I guess:)
- Standing on his own, for pretty much as long as he wants.
- Loves the baby food in those squeeze pouches. He doesn't know how to squeeze them so he just sucks the food out all on his own. Works perfect!
- Has his 2 bottom teeth and is currently working on 4 tops...yeah, total torture.
- Sleeps {BAD} very bad, I tell you. We're hoping it is because of the ^previously mentioned^ teeth. Wakes up at 12:45ish, 2ish, 4ish, 6:30ish. Yep, another torture... but mainly for me :(
- Thankfully takes 2 great naps during the day... keeps us all sane.
- {LOVES} loves, loves
fruit(all food). grapes and watermelon are his favorites. And went to town on his tomatoes last night. Although, that's not a fruit in my book.










He is SO cute! I secretly hope that someday at college our kids will date :)
ReplyDeletePenelope LOVES those squeezable food pouches...best invention ever!