6/22/2014
It's {Ryan's} Graduation Time
The middle of May we decided to do a very quick road trip to Kansas for my little brother Ryan's High School graduation. We couldn't leave until Friday evening after Skyler was done with school, and Ryan was graduating Saturday. So we hauled it to Garden and spent more hours in the car than we did in Kansas.
I must say, our family is known for last minute, seriously long road trips.
We loved it and were so happy that we got to be there (with the ENTIRE family even)!
What's a road trip without twizzlers...and goofy boys!
I told Wes that the carrot was Olaf's nose (off Frozen), thinking it would get him to eat more carrots. Clever little boy stuck it straight up his nose...I guess I should have seen that one coming, my bad :)
For the first time in a LONG...too long time, the whole family was actually together. Such a blast. It needs to happen way more often.
Is it even possible that Lane and I be together without taking the signature Brooke/Lane twin pose?...I don't think so :O
And now that I'm a little behind at posting there is even more exciting news to share.
Ryan got his mission call!
The whole family Google+ while he opened his call a few weeks ago.
AND....
He will be serving in the SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH mission. Which was a shocking surprise. But I must say I absolutely think it's the perfect place for Ryan. Seems to fit his personality just right! He doesn't leave until the first week in September. So we are all happy that we still get to enjoy having him around for a few months.
Ryan is such a good kid! Can't wait to see where all of his adventures will take him.
...I'm sure to some pretty great places.











0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!