photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

7/06/2014

Independence Day In Iowa {2014}


Happy 4th Of July from the Romriells...
Clear over here in Iowa.


This year we were (and still are) celebrating double freedom. Skyler finished his last day of his third year of dental school (on the 3rd of July).
Can I just take a minute and shoot for joy...
ONE MORE YEAR TO GO.
I can't even believe it. Skyler gets two weeks off and then back to the grind. I think this time it will be a bit easier going back to school after the break, knowing he is starting his final year (that's me speaking for Skyler of course). I personally can't even imagine still being in school. Skyler's a real trooper.

Now on to our Independence Day.

We spent our 4th of July with Skyler's parents. Hung out with family, ate yummy food, dug for treasure, and watched some fireworks! 

  


Oh and fireworks are illegal in Iowa...what? Don't even get me started there. So the only thing you can find are those extra special snakes... ;) and some sparklers. 
Good thing we love sparklers!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!