photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

8/30/2014

A {Kansas} Lake Day


There aren't many things better than a good lake day.
...am I right or am I right?

We headed out to the lake twice while we were at home this summer. The second time not planned at all. We were all loaded up in the car and ready to leave for Iowa when my family convinced us to stay another day and head to the lake with them....didn't take much convincing. We were in!

Can you tell how excited we all were for our lake day.


Our first trip to the lake was on one of those crazy cold front days. The water was pretty darn cold, and the wind....well, the wind is always crazy in Kansas. So the two combined turned most of us into chickens. Tayler and Preston were the only ones brave enough to have a little fun on the tube that day. I'm always shocked how much Preston loves the tube (he's not the bravest boy you'll ever meet, but I guess the tube doesn't scare him).



Wes usually wants nothing to do with the water and is totally content lounging on the beach spending time with Grandpa.


Preston found a tiny little toad (you can kind of see it in his fingers). The boys thought it was the coolest thing. And if I recall.... pretty sure they named it Uncle Lane.
Because Lane is awesome, and so our toads...I guess :)

Perfect way to end our Kansas vacation.  

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You have the CUTEST little family! I love reading your blog and hearing about all of your fun adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!