photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

8/10/2014

Preston {Our Little Grown Up}


Preston is a grown up in a little body, and a very logical thinker.
{Just like his Dad}
Everything Preston does is done with a lot of thought.

This past week I turned our water table into a sand table (which the boys are in love with)! 
Now I tell this next story not to boast about being the greatest Mom ever...because let's face it, I am very far from that. I just had a good laugh about this and thought I would share.

While I was sitting outside watching the boys play, Preston said, "Mom, you know who should enter into the World's Best Mom Contest? ... YOU! "Because I don't think there are any Moms in the whole world that could win it except for you." 
Really? Did you really just come up with that? He didn't just declare me as the World's best Mom, because come on, that's a pretty big title to just hand out. I would have to actually go to the contest and win it. He's such a sweet kid. I'm glad that every once in a while I do something cool enough to make him so happy. 

Lately Wes has been sleeping in Preston's bed (twin bed...good thing they love each other). While we were getting the boys ready for bed we played the whole... last one to the bedroom is a rotten egg game.
Wes was last, and totally rotten. End of game. The boys went to bed.
At least 10 or 15 minutes later Preston walked into our room. He then told us, "I can't sleep because Wes stinks so bad like a rotten egg."
Really Preston? Nice try. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!