photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

4/24/2015

Oh Baby {We're Getting Close}

Things are getting mighty close now. 

We officially scheduled a date for the c-section, which made everything finally seem so real. Although I've already had 2 c-sections this will be the first one that is scheduled and planned. Kind of feels a little weird going into this delivery knowing exactly what kind of long recovery I'm in for. Good thing he will be completely worth it.  
Only 2 more weeks till we meet our new little man.

<< Time to get busy making last minute goods >>
Like this little onesie to go with these adorable leggings that we got as a baby gift, and they all kind of go perfectly with these red moccs, don't you think? 

A few prints I drew up last week that may or may not be going in his nursery...we'll see how they look when I finally get to get started on the room (I'm sure months from now when things slow down again). 

For now we are all just passing the time. Chalk outside with the boys on the good days, packing a few boxes here and there, and still throwing names around...eventually he'll have one. :)


We just can't wait to bring the little guy home. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!