5/24/2015
Our Hospital Stay {Landon's Birth]
I thought it would be fun to look back and see some more detailed pictures from our hospital stay with Landon. Because my stay with a C-Section is a bit longer, we get a bit more comfortable in our little home away from home :)
Grandma Dena (Skyler's Mom) brought the boys up to see Landon twice (Friday & Saturday Morning) before she took them back to her house for the rest of the time we would be at the hospital. So after day two things were mighty quiet around our room. I'm not complaining...it was quite nice. We had plenty of time to snuggle our new little babe.
Don't mind my unmade bed :( At this point I was lucky I even had it in me to stand up and hold a camera.
Skyler's bed is on the right :) As you can tell there was plenty of room in my big bed for him, but with the nurses coming in every second and me raising the lowering my bed all night long, he ended up on the couch/bed most nights. He was a trooper.
My view for four days. Which was brightened up by some beautiful flowers my parents sent me.
My third day in the hospital was Mother's Day, and my first Mother's Day without Preston & Wesley. A little weird not having them there, but it was a good exchange. I mean come on...I think I kind of got the most perfect Mother's Day gift I could ever imagine.
Skyler is my hero. 4 days waiting on me (and Landon) hand and foot, sleeping on a couch and eating my leftover hospital food ;) He's as good as they come. I was so grateful he took a few days off school. We couldn't have survived without him.
We headed home Monday afternoon.
I remember when I had Wes I said I was so ready to be home after 4 days in the hospital. Honestly, this time I thought to myself, your kicking me out already? Feel free to keep me in here a few more days. Although I missed the round the clock meds, and the surprisingly yummy hospital meals, it was nice to be home.
Especially with this new little guy by our side.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!