10/12/2015
Landon's Blessing
We blessed Landon right after Skyler's Dental school graduation. We had so many family members in town we just couldn't pass up the opportunity. And it was one of the last things we wanted to happen before we left Iowa. Such a special day for us. A perfect time to reflect on all of our Iowa blessings. The last of those being graduation and our sweet little boy. What a tremendous responsibility we have been given to raise little boys. Landon is already 5 months old (seriously...where did time go?) and we thank our Heavenly Father for him every single day!
Just look at him. Babies just make the world a better place.
I wanted each boy to have their own blessing outfit. But I'm here to say, I'm a slacker. Packing the house, having a baby, graduation...so much going on the last few months leading up to this I didn't get around to making Landon his very own outfit. He wore Wesley's.
I know I've said it a thousand times, but we seriously have the best families. What a support they are to use.
...Oh and you'll notice our bare walls :) Like I said...LAST THING to happen before we moved. Literally, nothing left in the house. Not even chairs to sit on.
Besides our wonderful families, we had our incredible friends share the special day with us as well. We just love the Summers. One of the hardest things to leave behind in Iowa. We drew out our goodbyes as long as we could....but just short enough that we all didn't break town in tears. ;)








0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!