6/10/2016
I Want To Remember {Everything}
As far a blogging goes, I've been poor at documenting our last year. I remember when Preston was born I had an update on him every single month. Time goes fast, life gets busy. Don't get me wrong, there has been no shortage of documenting my other boys, it just happens in many other forms now.
Most recently I've fallen in love with video like never before. My love for photography has completely spilled over to another love. Videography. As if my camera wasn't already ALWAYS in my hands, it's now always recording too. :) My families loves it....bwhahaha! But I hope they will love it later. In fact, I'm pretty darn sure they will absolutely love it later. A video does incredible things. It brings you back in time, it takes you to the moment.
Just watch.
Dear Little Boys,
For the years you won't remember. I want you to know that we were blessed. I want you to know that you were happy. And most importantly, I want you to know that you have always been loved.
Mom







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!