photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

8/29/2008

The Engagement's


--> July 5, 2008 We didn’t want to spend bookoo bucks on engagements because I figured with my camera we could get at least one good shot for the wedding invitations. We made a deal with the photographer and switched the package around so I got bridals and lots of prints instead of her taking the engagements. This worked out perfectly because I would rather have nice pictures of bridals and the wedding than engagements, so we had Britt take our picture and they turned out wonderful!


--> The picture we ended up using for the announcement was taken on the railroad tracks right next to the canal Skyler proposed at.
-->
Funny thing about us sitting on the railroad tracks….Skyler’s dad works for the railroad and everyone knows you aren’t supposed to “WALK ON THE TRACKS,” so when we showed it to his dad he was like…I’m not sure if I can send this to my friends that work with me. I’m not sure what they’ll think about you guys SITTING on the tracks, Oops haha! We used it anyway.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!