--> Aug. 28, 2008 I was super excited to take bridals and planned on getting my hair done at the beauty school in town. So after I got out of the temple for my endowment, I headed over to get my hair done. I told the girl what I wanted. She was doing a beautiful job curling my hair, and I was getting really excited, but when she was all done it looked rather sad. I called my mom on my way home, and said you might as well cancel pictures because I look awful. As soon as I got home, I ripped out all of the bobby pins and started redoing my hair. After playing around a bit, I thought it looked super cute, so I called my mom back up and told her to call the photographer and meet us at the park, so that we did. -->
Britt zoomed us down to Idaho Falls as I painted my nails in the car. When we finally got there, I ran behind a building, threw my dress on, and we were ready to go! We ended up having a blast taking pictures, and I’m so glad we went through with them.
-->
I loved my hair so much I was even ready to risk having the same girl do it on my wedding day…thought I would give her another chance; I mean she did do a great job curling it!
Share this:
CONVERSATION
0
comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!