11/05/2008
Welcome November
Welcome November. Well, we woke up this morning to Snow on the ground AND our new President Obama, wow both a very big suprise...at least I like the snow, and you know what they always say "Black and White the perfect combinations." October was fun but we are glad to be moving on and getting excited for the holidays! As you can see in the picture I made another craft for the wall while I have been sitting at home. We carved pumpkins on Halloween. I carved the Jayhawks face and Skyler did the KU sign. Supporting Kansas of course! Well that's all I got for ya right now, Happy November everyone.







LOVE the Romriell sign! I want one..but it should say andersen. Your house looks so cute! Good job Brooke!
ReplyDeleteBrooke, your pumkins are awesome! How are you guys? Are you living in Rexburg? How is married life? We are living in Kansas now, in Topeka. Caleb is going to Law School, so we aren't that far from your parents. I just wanted to say hi, hope things are going well for you guys.
ReplyDelete~Casey
P.S. My blog is calebandcasey.blogspot.com
Your sign is so cute! Love it!
ReplyDelete