photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/26/2009

Valentine's Day Campout



GOOD NEWS!!! The sun finally came out the past few days, & kind of started to melt the snow. Of course, it snowed again today, but it's ok because I like the snow; I just like the sun too... Well, I think I like the sun; I don't really remember what the sun is & what's that word? Oh yea, Warmth. Don't really remember that one either. So Skyler & I are getting excited for summer. Thinking about all the camping, hiking, and fishing we're going to do, so for Valentine's Day Skyler surprised me with a camp out of our own, tin foil dinners & all... Indoors of course because the word camping doesn't even exist in Rexburg for another 4 months. Well, all is well here, & we really do love Rexburg it's just fun to joke about living in IceBurg. I mean RexBurg!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Looks dang cute! What a great idea. Way to go Skyler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Brookie!

    What a cute idea!! Love it. COme play when I'm in Rexburg!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!