photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

3/09/2009

Oops!







So, I was making orange Julius on Sunday before church. As you can see, when I went to pull the juice off the base, I turned the blender on (yes I know I'm not as smart as I should be sometimes)... Just like you see on TV, orange juice went everywhere. All over the kitchen and me. So I yelled, "Oh no, Skyler, come help," & he said, "No wait. Don't move. I have to grab the camera!" It doesn't look as bad of a mess in the pictures as it really was, but I just thought I would share our funny story for the week. Enjoy!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Now that's the Brookie we know & love! Way to go! Better luck next time I guess. I'm sorry that happened! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Brookie, you're so cute! I love your skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that happened, but it kinda made me laugh. I can see myself doing the same thing. :) Hey is that a sensy burner on the counter? I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, I can't believe you thought only 2 of the people that commented on my blog will visit...I was thinking more like 1 if I'm REALLY REALLY lucky! HAha. I mean come on, I can't even get my own family to visit! BIG TEAR! That means you too! Start saving your pennies!

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!