10/03/2010

So I entered Preston's picture in the gerber baby contest, cheesy....I know,haha but I'm a proud mom! And of course every mom thinks her child can win it even if they are up against 115,000+ babies. So your job is to vote for him if you think he is as cute as I do. You can vote everyday for the month of Oct. just go to the link below and it should take you right to his picture...if not just type in Preston, city: Rexburg and it should find him right away. No, I don't really expect you to really vote every day but if you are ever on the computer and you remember you might as well! Thanks for you Votes!!!! We love you all tons
P.S. If you ever decide to enter you'r beautiful children in the contest any other month of the year I will gladly help your baby win!!
http://www.gerber.com/Photo/?entryid=144123&source=10086654&utm_source=Gerber&utm_medium=email&utm_content=PhotoAcceptedReminder&utm_campaign=GerberGeneration#/detail/







I'm voting for him everyday! He is the cutest!!
ReplyDelete